Device Service Subscriptions
magicJack offers one-way and two-way subscriptions to allow our customers the option to select the service that best meets their needs. magicJack offers magicIN and magicOUT services that can be purchased individually (one-way) or together (two-way). The service selection on the customer’s device will be the same on the magicApp Companion App.
- magicIN – the ability to receive incoming calls only. With magicIN you can receive unlimited calls and use the following features: automated call screening, call blocking, call forwarding and more. Features not included with magicIN service are making outbound calls, including call 911, caller ID and purchase of international credits used for outbound calling
- magicOUT – the ability to make outgoing calls only. With magicOUT you can make outbound calls and use the following features: calling 911, caller ID and purchase of international credits. Features not included in this service are automated call screening, call blocking, call forwarding, voicemail, and voicemail to email.
- Two-way service is available when a customer selects both magicIN and magicOUT service options. Features available with two-way service include automated call screening, call blocking, call forwarding, voicemail, voicemail to email, inbound calls, outbound calls, caller ID and the ability to purchase international prepaid credits for international calls.
Yes, customer subscriptions are limited to no more than 10 years from today’s date.
Yes, features and renewal options are different.
Features not included by service type:
- magicIN - does not include making outbound calls, including call 911, caller ID and purchase of international credits used for outbound calling
- magicOUT - does not include automated call screening, call blocking, call forwarding, voicemail, and voicemail to email
- Are available as auto renewing only
- Initial service subscription (new device activation) is 15 months, that auto renews for 12 months at the end of the initial service term and every term thereafter unless a customer calls to cancel
- Cannot be switched from magicIN to magicOUT or magicOUT to magicIN until the subscription renewal
- Cannot be renewed via Rapid Renew or Re-Up cards
Customer can upgrade from either one-way service to two-way service at any time by calling the Sales team at 1-800-magicJack and paying a one-time Change Service Fee of $10.00 USD (+applicable taxes & fees).
Yes, customers can downgrade from two-way service to one-way service by contact the Support team at 1-800-magicJack. The downgrade will be effective at the end of the current renewal period (expiration date) at which time the customer will have the ability to renew at the one-way subscription price.