Returns, Exchanges, Replacements
The magicJack Money Back Guarantee policy ensures your complete satisfaction. If for any reason you wish to cancel service within 30 days of your purchase from magicJack.com (which is the date you order the magicJack), we will refund your money when the terms of our Money Back Guarantee are satisfied.
If you purchased your magicJack at a retailer, the retailer’s return policy applies. Please return the device to the retail location where you purchased it with your original packaging and receipt.
Terms of Money Back Guarantee:
The money back guarantee applies only to magicJack devices purchased on magicJack.com
- Before returning your magicJack please obtain a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from our Customer Care department by visiting: my.magicJack.com/returns.html
- You must return your magicJack(s) with the RMA email or RMA Bar Code by the date stated on the RMA.
- All returns must be in the original packaging with the UPC or bar code intact.
- All components must be included.
- If you received a free gift with your purchase, you must return it unused with all components in the original packaging.
The magicJack Money Back Guarantee will not be issued if you fail to meet these requirements.
You are responsible for return shipping. magicJacks returned without a valid RMA number will not be eligible for the magicJack Money Back Guarantee.
If you received a free gift with our purchase and do not return it we will withhold the retail value of the free gift from your refund.
Your method of payment will be credited within two weeks from date of return. The credit may not appear on your physical printed statement from your bank for up to two billing cycles.
magicJack always wishes to provide you a pleasant and satisfactory experience.
You have 30 days from the date of your online order to obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA). The magicJack must be returned by the date stated on the RMA.
We typically process all valid refunds within one to two business days.
Please allow up to two billing statements from your credit card to see the actual credit on your printed statement. You may call your credit card company to confirm the credit or refund.
You may terminate your use of magicJack at any time. Unused subscriptions are not refundable.
To disable Auto Renewal for your magicJack Device subscription:
- Login to my.magicJack.com
- Hover on 'Account' tab
- Click on 'AutoRenew'
- Toggle the Auto Renew button to select 'OFF'
To order a replacement magicJack, follow these steps:
- Login to my.magicjack.com
- Under the Account tab, select Device Replacement
- Select the device you want to replace and click Buy to begin the order process
If your subscription is set to auto-renew, simply turn off auto-renew by going to my.magicjack.com. Under the Account tab, select AutoRenew. When auto-renew is turned off, your subscription will expire at the end of the pre-paid period. You may terminate your use of magicJack at any time. Note that unused subscriptions are not refundable.